Tuesday 1 February 2022

SALLY....PART 257....I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING AT SCRABBLE...D'YOU HEAR ME ? SICK OF IT !

 


I dread hearing the words, "Come and get your daily drubbing !" which today came earlier than expected so I hadn't even mentally prepared myself for my ritual humiliation !

And I'M the one who reads and writes whilst all SHE ever does is listen endlessly all night and then to the repeats all day of Steven Nolan and his phone-in wingeing losers !

She tries to soften me up with, "The tide's going to turn, I can feel it and as I only had twelve seconds sleep and fifteen wees last night whilst you snored your way through nine solid hours, my brain is completely done in and I can't think any more !"

Needless to say, the tide DIDN'T turn today and I'm not expecting it ever to again !

So anyway, here's my real face at the top and then the one the public see, below, when I masterfully give the impression that life's just fine ! And note who's cooking my tea because she feels guilty for being superior ! Here she had demanded 3 minutes 45 seconds on my stopwatch and was saying, "Did you here me you deaf idiot, three minutes forty five or your curry will be ruined ?"

Of course I'd heard her but I carry on my deaf act so I don't get asked to do stuff because I'm a LOT cleverer than she thinks I am !


And here is one side of the score sheet showing 18 circled wins for HER and one boxed one for me !


I'm surprised she hasn't steamed off that franked stamp for me to use on a parcel !























No comments:

Post a Comment