Tuesday 25 January 2022

SALLY...PART 256...JUST TRY OPENING YOUR DRIVER'S DOOR WITH YOUR LEFT HAND !

 


The new Highway Code laws came into force today and here's the first cyclist I knocked off his bike as he road down the centre of the road at 3mph on his way to the shops...thankfully without a child sat behind him !

These include advice to cyclists to ride in the middle of the lane they would have ridden to the left of !

This will lead to millions of them being screamed at, hooted at and mown down !

Drivers now have to open their doors with their left hands in order that they will be facing backwards and be more able to see approaching cyclists !

I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP !

Try it !

I can't do it because I have a STEERING WHEEL in the way and when I did try it I had to squash the right hand side of my face up against my window before the door flew open and I fell out of the car into the path of an oncoming cyclist !

As I said, try it !

Then there's having to give way to pedestrians crossing the road when you're turning left !

Drivers now have to stop to let them cross which will result in vehiocles piling into the back of them !

Mark my words, this arrant nonsense is going to lead to mayhem, drivers going barmy being forced by law to sit at 3mph behind self-righteous cyclists hogging the centre of the car lanes, fines and judges forced to waste their time imprisoning perfectly decent drivers who will have infringed yet more nonsenical laws !

See you in prison soon chaps !

No comments:

Post a Comment