Monday 25 January 2021

SALLY....PART 236. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW !

 


The photo has NOTHING to do with what follows !

I was just rinsing my eight plates, four forks, three knives, a couple of spoons, a pair of spatulii and a mug after washing them up following my cooked breakfast of three rashers of bacon, four plum tomatoes, an egg, half a slice of delicious fried bread crust and a mug of coffee which all in had taken only slightly less than two hours to cook and eat when Shirley appeared tutting at my shoulder !

"What on earth is all the noise why eight plates and all the cutlery I've only been on the phone for three hours and note that you would have hardly heard MY voice and the racket has been diabolical oh my god the smell is awful how much washing up liquid did you use because you only need a drop and you don't need an entire kettle of boiling water so I'm going to show you how to wash up properly tomorrow" (You don't need punctuation when someone doesn't stop to take a breath !)

I think I'll set my alarm for early though I doubt whether I'll need to as I'm already feeling quite excited and probably won't sleep tonight !

No comments:

Post a Comment