Tuesday 19 January 2021

SALLY....PART235. TURN YOUR HEATER BACK ON AND SOD OFF BACK TO YOUR ROOM !

 Once I had a forty foot long shipping container filled it's entire length with leather offcuts that a couple of furniture factories were desperate to get rid of and which I eventually gave away to schools and colleges once I realised that paying rent for storage was getting too expensive.

The container went.

Then over the years the factories shut and I was left with just one supplier and since the first lockdown I've not been allowed in to collect anything and so I have continued working until I'd used up every last scrap until I ended up with a massive pile of work waiting for the zips to arrive from the far east before I can finish it !

I then spent a few weeks painting watercolours which I mount onto gift cards and have been selling for years but after painting 200 I ran out of paint and so really my workshop, built as an extension to my house became obsolete and a week ago I was persuaded to turn off the heating and set up my keyboards in the main house in the alcove addition to the kitchen but I seem to have become an irritant and this morning heard the words in the title !

What had I done ? What had I said ? How can a man sitting quietly watching 80 episodes (and counting) of Spiral and occasionally writing on facebook annoy anyone ?

It's not as if I don't cheerfully do the washing up and sacrifice myself to a daily drubbing at Scrabble is it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment