Saturday 14 July 2018

SALLY...PART 206. I THINK MY WIFE SHOULD BE WORRYING MORE ABOUT ME AND LESS ABOUT NADAL !

I returned home from my doctor's a little stunned yesterday afternoon !

Following MONTHS of waiting for appointments and then getting referred on for tests my GP told me yesterday that my left ventricle, the main heart chamber that pumps oxygenated blood through the body is working at 38% !

This is not particularly good and she's put me on beta blockers as well as high blood pressure and anticoagulants as I also have Atrial Fibrilation too which means that the atria have enlarged to compensate for the ventricular ectopics (irregular heart beats) and wall thickening which have been a long standing problem !

And yet I feel and look so well, not that I've ever looked well or felt it either !

So did my wife cradle me and rock me gently and weep over my face ?

NO !

She asked me to step to one side so she could watch Nadal at Wimbledon !

Later on she asked me what had happened at the Doctors and also asked me to look up various categories of life expectancy for men of my age with my condition !

She then asked me to put my Last Will And Testament into her shoulder bag before turning her attention back to the tennis !

No comments:

Post a Comment