Saturday 19 May 2018

SALLY...PART 200 ! 48 LOST HOURS !

"It's time to man up and pull yourself together !" Shirley said, whipping my quilt off me at 6:40am and pulling me back towards consciousness after an almighty forty eight hour dose of food poisoning which SOMETHING or SOMEONE gave me along with a heavy head cold !

At least I can see today and my head doesn't feel like it's being pounded by a sledge hammer !

"You won't be able to drive into Newcastle to watch Dylan march as the parking'll be impossible so I'll wrap up some toilet wipes and you'll just have to get off the bus and find a public toilet if you're that desperate !" she continued lovingly !

"I need some bread so get dressed and go and get me some but you'd better make it white and I suppose I'll have to eat it too as the last thing you need is roughage !" she called out as I emptied last night's wee pot, rinsed it and sprayed it and everything else I'd touched with anti-virus spray !

Heh and what ARE the 0.01% of bacteria and viruses it can't kill and where are they lurking ?

The wee pot ?

Oh, well, that's what I now have to use in 'MY' bedroom instead of going to the bathroom at night because even walking totally silently wakes Shirley who has finally hit a 'negative' sleep pattern after year upon year of telling me, "Well that was THE worst night's sleep yet !"

Although whenever I'm awake at night all I hear is evidence that she is soundly asleep !

So what gave it to me....what brought about that feeling in the abdomen that everyone knows ?

The chicken pies cooked and eaten in a rush before Hugo arrived ?

The slightly wet and only warmed through scampi ?

The overwhelming fumes from the block paving sealant I'd spent two days using !

Not to find myself in a position of never getting fed again I'll go with the fumes !

No comments:

Post a Comment