Friday 25 May 2018

SALLY...PART 201...THIS EUROPEAN GOOGLE NOTIFICATION STUFF !

I don't use anything on this Blog so whatever the regulations are, they don't apply to me ! I DON'T pass on information or even have contact with anyone or anything ! NO ONE EVER comments on ANY of my 200 Blogs anyway and that COULD be because I and/or the Blogs are just too boring, or I've pressed something that I have no clue about and prevented commenting !

As far as I'm concerned my Blog is written to make my wife laugh so the rest of you are a bonus and I hope some of you at least smile at it occasionally !

Oh and I don't earn anything from it or allow advertisers access to it so I guess it'll probably be safe from whatever Europe is attempting to make us safe from !

Next Blog....Surving a holiday on an isolated Scottish Island with fifteen relatives....if I survive !

No comments:

Post a Comment