Monday 16 April 2018

SALLY...PART 198 ! FORTY FIVE YEARS LATER !

IT WAS APPARENTLY A CARDBOARD CAKE BUT I DON'T REMEMBER !
When my mother told my future wife, "Don't do it darling ! He'll never provide for you !" the night before our wedding, she was not alone in thinking we stood NO chance of making it through forty five weeks let alone forty five years !

Well somehow we did and we probably have no idea how !

We live in the same house we bought forty two years ago and have spent very little time apart !

We have never had a cross word and agree on everything ! Yeah right !

WE DO actually share the same bank account and if there's ONE piece of advice I would pass on it would be to do exactly that ! NO SECRETS !

You'll sleep better !

THE WOMAN WHO TOLD MY FUTURE WIFE NOT TO MARRY ME SEEN HERE WITH ME AND HER OTHER FOUR SONS WHO DON'T WANT TO BE IDENTIFIED AS BEING MY BROTHERS !
I took my new wife on honeymoon to the South Of France in a continuously breaking down Fiat 500 after spending much of our wedding night with an AA man on Dover Docks and that was NOT a good idea ! My mother's words of warning nearly came true !


TRUE ROMANCE ? I'D SAY SO !
And I still make her laugh so that's good !


No comments:

Post a Comment