Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sally-Part 131. THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT A MAN COULD EVER RECEIVE !

MY OWN PORTABLE TOILET ! YIPPEE !
Shirley wouldn't tell me what she was getting me for my 65th birthday two days ago !

Not even a hint !

Then the doorbell chimed out 'God Save Our Gracious Queen' and I opened the door to find a man just lifting this down from the back of his wagon !

You see for forty years we've only had one toilet and Shirley thought that as I got older if I had this in the garage then I wouldn't have to go upstairs any more which irritated her greatly every time I would walk in front of her, disturbing her whilst she was watching Omnibuses of Coronation Street, Emmerdale or The Bridge !

Thanks darling but how will you empty it with your bad back ?

No comments:

Post a Comment