Thursday 2 January 2014

Sally-Part 129. I THINK I'VE BEEN THE SUBJECT OF HOMOPHOBIA !

WHOEVER THIS ANGEL WAS SHE INSISTED ON SIGNING MY PETITION ABOUT THERE BEING TOO MUCH FEMALE FLESH ON SHOW
Let's get this straight from the beginning.....I'm straight !

I am a heterosexual male who has spent his entire life staring at women and wanting to take them out to dine and regale them with my enchanting tales about myself before letting them take me back to their place where they would beg me to bestow on them a solid three minutes of splendour after which they would cradle my sleeping head in their arms and thank God for their good fortune !

Is that straight enough ?

I am not what anyone would call a pretty man and certainly do not put myself out there hoping to attract the attention of other men !

Is THAT straight enough ?

I have been known to retch at the sight of sheer female ugliness but THAT is natural and not a sign of Gayness !

I did once draw up a petition against there being too much female flesh on show at my market but that was because of the number of young, fat, cellulited buttocks and thighs, both short and tall wearing very very high cut-off shorts at a music festival ! (see photo !)

What I think I'm trying to establish here is that at no time do I think I look or try to come over as Gay !

So I wondered yesterday about an incident that happened at market just before Christmas a few weeks ago.

Two of the friendliest stall holders who have now left Newcastle WERE Gay and I thought of them as no more than genuine friends and great blokes who were both very funny, well educated and charming ! It was always a pleasure to see them and I was really sad when they left !

One of their mothers accompanied by a man came up to me and introduced herself and handed me a Christmas card from her son and his Fiance .

It was a gesture that touched me deeply as I am generally really unlikeable and over the years have never before had anyone send me a Christmas card !

BUT....and here's the point, the man she was with stood well apart during the exchange, did not say hello or communicate with me in any way and I think I now know why !

He obviously thought that I was one of those aging and revoltingly predatory Gay men considered responsible by the world at large for the corruption of the young !

In other words he silently treated me with contempt and loathing because he just took it that I was a Gay !

I have come to the conclusion that I was at the receiving end of a Homophobic reaction and I want to know who I can talk to about this with regards to taking legal steps to sue for defamation of character !

Or is it all in my mind ?

Perhaps he wasn't with her at all !




No comments:

Post a Comment