Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sally-Part 118. HOWICK HALL IN NORTHUMBERLAND NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE ME !

It's only a forty minute drive from here to one of the most extraordinarily beautiful gardens in the world and here are some photos I took there a couple of weeks ago !

This magnificent creature looks like it's got a witches hat on but just look at those amazing antennae !
And here they are again as large as I can make them ! Go on someone, without mentioning God, explain them to me !
Wherever you look !
Nature's having a laugh isn't it ?
Do many people look closely at a Hydrangea ?
Splendour in the Bog Garden
As you can tell from the shadows, we left our visit 'til late so that the tea room would be empty ! I did not know  this lady !
And the light's just right ! Bugger ! There she is AGAIN !
Thing wouldn't get out the way !

You've got to remember to look up as well !
A bit blurred but I was a bit overwhelmed by it all !
For goodness sake !
And this !
And don't overlook the humble little weeds !
And finally, this is for the gardener who shouted at me on another visit when I HAD NOT stepped on his flower bed..." THIS IS YOU THIS IS ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment