Saturday 21 September 2013

Sally-Part 117. STRUTH ! WHY ARE WOMEN SO IRRITABLE AND IMPATIENT OR IS IT MY FAULT ?

STRUTH !

SHE BEGGED ME TO MARRY HER SO SHE COULD HAVE SOMEONE TO FEED !
I was trying to think hard about what the nub of my problem is when my thoughts were broken open by, "D'you prefer your egg whole or 'omeletted' ?" shouted through with just a touch of irritation !

"Omeletted please ! Or whatever's easiest and puts least pressure on your aching hip seeing as you won't let me cook breakfast for you because of the mess you say I'll leave !" replied to with just the right amount of humility to really annoy her !

"Well you wanted it whole the other day !", returned with slightly more irritation !

"Then whole'll be fine thanks !", replied with hope of a friendly acceptance !

"Plain bread or toasted !", even MORE irritated !

"Plain please!" sung rather than said in the hope of dispelling any residual tension !

"Move your thing ! Move your thing !" as the plate was thrust under my face before I'd finished writing this !

"Delicious thanks!"

"You what?"

"I said 'DELICIOUS THANKS!"

"And I didn't use a drop of oil, unlike you and I suppose you'll want a drink or have you got one?"

"Got one thanks!" noting my mug was all but empty but not wanting to annoy her further !

I'll go in and make myself one when she's out of the kitchen !

"I can smell pepper!" she suddenly called out !

"Uhm!" I thought, "I remember once reading that smelling rubber can signify an impending heart attack but pepper?"

Could it actually signify an impending heart attack I wondered without worrying !

No comments:

Post a Comment