Monday 14 March 2022

SALLY...PART 261...I WAS MY OWN WORST ENEMY AND HAVE TO ACCEPT THE BLAME !

 


SOMEONE should have seen what was going on and stopped me dead in my tracks on my way to my totally unnecessary academic failure but who exactly was to blame ?

Actually I think it was me !

I evidently thought....well no, I didn't think; the future was in the future and I must have thought that I had plenty of time but then again I'm pretty sure I never thought that as all I ever did was not think !

Of course I now blame PIRITON, the anti hayfever drug that turned me into a zombie in class and sent me straight to sleep when I tried to read in the library !

If I could get another chance NOW I'd get straight As or probably not !


I wasn't the only one who though !


So here's some advice for all my grandsons....study and pass your exams with the highest marks possible and DON'T say I didn't warn you !

No comments:

Post a Comment