Sunday 21 February 2021

SALLY....PART 242. STOP TALKING RIGHT NOW OR I WILL PUT A KNIFE TO YOUR THROAT !

 


I adore my eleven year old grandson Daniel !


He's a complete genius and seems to genuinely understand quantum and nuclear physics to the point where he can explain it to me as if HE'S 72 and I'M 11 !

His mother has brought her boys up with a full knowledge of the workings of the human body in such an open and honest way which I would never have done and didn't do, waiting for them to ask questions which I then told them to go and ask their mother but as no-one seems to agree with me these days about keeping children as innocent as possible for as long as possible I must be in the wrong....or am I ?

My father was a Doctor and he never had THAT talk with any of his five sons and we all survived happily in complete ignorance of anything above a lady's ankle and so did my sons !

Learning what you needed to know about life behind the bike sheds has served boys well for generations and I don't see why things should change now !

Sadly I never found anyone to take ME behind the bike sheds so my knowledge has remained at ankle height my entire life !

Anyway today I posted this photo of two frogs in an embrace and my daughter showed it to her son without realising it showed frogs having sex !

He said, "Why are you showing me a picture of frogs having sex ?" and she replied, "I don't think they have sex, he just squirts over the eggs !" And HE replied, " Stop talking now or I will put a knife to your throat !"

She's a midwife without an edit button which she might have inherited from me and he's going to grow up weird !

 


No comments:

Post a Comment