Wednesday 3 February 2021

SALLY....PART 239. AN HOUR LATER AND I STILL CAN'T FIND THE PITTAS !



 I'm having to cook for myself today because Shirley's reacted a bit to yesterday's jab and taken to her bed...which is no longer our bed because of my snoring so I'm now in the boxroom because were I to sleep in the other main bedroom she says I'd wake the neighbours up !

It's raining too hard to go to the shop to buy some bread so she suggested I had cheese on pitta rather than cheese on toast and that's where today's problems began !

You will barely find an ornament in the house and certainly no collections as Shirley can't stand either BUT she's got a thing about old bread and frozen fruit bags which she saves by the hundred and uses to keep opened packets of other foodstuffs in...including packets of pitta breads !


She said they were in the freezer but I'm now frozen to the bone having had to look inside every reused bag and I still can't find the things !


And now I'm REALLY starving !

GET UP AND COME DOWN....PLEASE ! 

POST SCRIPT....Shirley DID get up and came down to INSTANTLY put her hands on the pittas which were inside another pitta bag....of course !


And I ended up with some lovely scran that she wouldn't touch !




No comments:

Post a Comment