Thursday 4 May 2017

SALLY...Part 177. AND SO MY HORRIBLE ANUS COMES TO AN END !

It'll be a year next month since a funny turn made me stop driving for an hour and then saw me scuttling off to A&E where my blood pressure was seen to be sky high and I was sent home with the suggestion that I might like to ask for a Cardiology appointment to see whether there had been a deterioration in my non-sinister funny heart beat...called ventricular ectopics.

That appointment, scheduled for six weeks later saw the Consultant listen to my tale whereby she decided to carry out some tests and informed me that I shouldn't drive and must tell the DVLA !

So I surrendered my licence and when the tests proved nothing I got discharged from her clinic on October the 18th and it has taken since then to get my licence back !

The moral of the story is unless you want to lose your licence DON'T go to the Doctor until you are actually dying by which time it'll be too late !

Oh and I think the title should have been ANNUS HORIBILIS which is what the Queen had a few years ago !

No comments:

Post a Comment