Thursday 6 March 2014

Sally-part 134. THREE AND A HALF WEEKS FUSSING OVER TWO SPOILT CATS !

THEIR MAJESTIES DALAI...........
AND LAMA ! FUNNY THAT AS THEIR OWNERS HAVE GONE TO NEPAL !
Shirley has come in for a lot of stick throughout my entire Blog and she loves it !

No stick and I don't hear her laughing !

She is of course NOT the nightmare I make her out to be but a kind, long-suffering wife who will do anything for her children like give them my money or send me round to babysit or insist that I  go on holiday with them and without her !

Other men might suspect that she's playing away or at least up to something but I've caught no-one on the secret CCTV cameras I've installed, listened in to no suspicious calls on her bugged mobile, seen nothing on her laptop history which I check when she's asleep and found zilch in her diary, bag or pockets which I search every couple of days so I think she's just sick of me and wants time on her own to catch up on missed omnibuses of Coronation Street, Emmerdale and that Scandinavian Thriller that scares her witless and leads to her terrifying episodes of 'sleep paralysis' when she wakes in the early hours unable to breathe because a large Black man wearing a clown's suit is sitting on her chest ! ( See Part 115...Threatened With Death In Oban ! )

When my oldest son Jonathan and his new wife Jay asked Shirley months ago if she was available to pop into their house some six miles from us to feed their cats whilst they went on Honeymoon for nearly a month Shirley baulked and said she would do it occasionally if we weren't in Scotland at our place once the weather warmed up but that they would have to pay someone else to come in .
THE SUNSET FROM OUR SCOTTISH VERANDA !
I knew my wife well enough to expect her to do EXACTLY what she has done and that's to move into their house for the entire duration so that she could fuss over the two things even more than Jay does !

They are fed like Kings, watched over if they want to go outside and have their twin toilets cleaned out as soon as they've used them !

I go home to work after having a walk on the sea front and return at seven to buy another gorgeous Indian takeaway for supper ! 
ONE MINUTE FROM OUR TEMPORARY QUARTERS ! THAT'S ST.MARY'S LIGHTHOUSE, WHITLEY BAY .
In fact it's like a holiday for us too but with me being able to attend to my business at the same time !
THIS IS THE VIEW FROM MY STALL AT NEWCASTLE'S QUAYSIDE SUNDAY MARKET !
Now this IS a great way to live !

No comments:

Post a Comment