Saturday 17 November 2012

Sally-Part 95. MATT LUCAS'S LOVECHILD ?

Can someone tell Matt Lucas that I think my daughter has borne him a son !

DANIEL . IF HE ISN'T MATT LUCAS'S  BABY I'LL EAT MY HAT !
My daughter who is often mistaken for 'Vicki Pollard' when she walks into town, gave birth three years ago to the second person in the world who thinks that I am his personal slave !

 The other one is the boy sitting beside him, his brother Dylan who now, aged seven and a Karate black belt knows that there are boundaries beyond which I cannot be pushed.

Not so Matt's sprog !

Tearless screaming fits make me surrender to his demands immediately !

If we're in a shop and he chooses a red drink and I buy it and open it and he rejects it spontaneously, falling on the ground screaming desperately for a yellow one, I buy him a yellow one !

Am I making any fundamental mistakes ?

Am I making a rod for my own back and for anyone else who has the pleasure of looking after him ?

Answers please in the comment box !

No comments:

Post a Comment