Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sally-Part 48. SPAM ! SPAM ! SPAM ! OH! WHAT A FOOL I'VE BEEN !

Oh! What a bitter and disappointed man I became last night!

Firstly because as I was trying to publish my latest and funniest blog ever about The Volcano that trapped us in Egypt I pressed the DELETE button which did just what it says on the tin! And I can't recover it anywhere!

Secondly, as I was reading things about things about Blogs and things I discovered that all my  readers are in fact SPAM sent maliciously by The Mafia or some other malevolent force!

Subtract all them from my 4000 total 'Pageviews' and that leaves 1 person reading me and that's ME and I'm not actually reading me but just checking my 'Reader Statistics' !

So HELLO to me!

Oh! What a fool I've been!

If only the rest of world knew what it was missing!

And I just CAN'T work out how to tell them!!!!!!

 Grrrrrrrr!

( A Psychiatrist responds........blah blah blahdy blah! )

No comments:

Post a Comment