Monday 28 May 2012

Sally-part 60. PHEW ! WHAT A SCORCHER ! JUST A LITTLE TASTER 'TIL THE PROPER BLOG.. 62 !

THE BYRE. ENCHANTING POSITION AND GARDEN!
This is just a bit about our holiday which we are still on for another two days on the Island of Colonsay in the Inner Hebrides ( see earlier Blogs 22 and 29 ).

The weather has reached 36*C, the sun has shone continuously and my two sons, Julian and Jonathan came over for three days of golf and dune-destruction-leaping and swimming!

Here are some photos and I know that Julian Nash has put a load of his on his Facebook page.
I WAS A YOUNGER MAN BEHIND THE CAMERA HERE AND JUMPED OUT TO CAPTURE THE SHEEP BEING HERDED DOWN TO THE FERRY . IF I'D BEEN THE FARMER I TOO WOULD HAVE SHOUTED " FUCK OFF YOU STUPID ARSEHOLE ! " TO THE IDIOT TOURIST WHO HAD JUST TERRIFIED MY SHEEP !

ON TOP OF THE AERIEL HILL WITH A 360 * VIEW ! AHEM ! I NEARLY FORGOT....A FEW YEARS AGO !

JUST FINISHED GOLF AT 10:30PM!
THE VIEW FROM THE GARDEN
SHIRLEY ON HER FAVOURITE 'SILVER' BEACH
COOLING OFF AT 7PM IN THE SEA AT KILORAN BAY
As I've been having TERRIBLE trouble downloading these, I'll leave the rest for another time and hope that you have gotten some idea of this PARADISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment