Sunday 4 March 2012

Sally-Part 19. OH DEAR GEMMA !

In brief but worth putting to blog, my astronomy-trained daughter has virtually accused me of lying when I stated that you could see the sun set over the sea when standing at Beadnell Harbour on the east coast of Northumberland.

BEADNELL BAY. NORTHUMBERLAND. ENGLAND.  SUNSET OVER THE SEA ON THE EAST COAST ? YES ! I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS ! YOU'LL HAVE TO GO AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES !
Well, my precious second born, try asking google and you will see photographic proof!

I do not need an apology, I am just pleased to know that you are now the founding and only member of an exclusive club titled, "Women Of The North East Of England And Frankly The World Who Don't Know Everything "

And that brings me to my next blog. It's about your mother !

1 comment:

  1. Come on then show my technology lessons haven't been in vain and post the proof on here please...

    ReplyDelete