Sunday 11 March 2012

Sally-Part 25. A FEW PHOTOS

Many readers have been begging for more photos...." Any photos...... PLEASE!"....Lonely, Montreal.

 So just for you "Lonely" and everybody else, here you are......


Protecting Shirley from a bull on Colonsay


With Laurel and Hardy. They asked if THEY could pose with ME!

Who can I insult next?

Shirley the teacher, back left! Well I did say that she was quite small !

Not Shirley and I on the beautiful Alnmouth beach in Northumberland last week, March 2012.

One Lucky Woman!  April 16th 1973

As ugly as ancient Aunt Mary

Shirley just before she struck Sally with the poorly concealed brick

Sally, an all round sports woman,here in her own snooker room

My big stall. 25 ft  and everything made by me. March 2012

An unposed customer howling at my signs

THE MAN HIMSELF AT THE STALL, WELL, A QUARTER OF IT. MARCH2012

4 comments:

  1. Peter C Webster17 May 2023 at 20:16

    Please answer my two questions with your usual aplomb. First; how do you deal with stall-lifters, and have you ever published a collection of your signs? That second one is a substitute question as I have forgotten what I had intend to ask. If I remember I will ask again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the photo of you showing a third of your stall and it has reminded me CNN if what was to be my second question which I’d have you appeared as a stall holder on local or national TV, or in a newspaper or local magazine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Peter C, if the truth be known, hardly anyone reads me or shows any interest in what I do or think ! This could be because I have somehow unwittingly managed to prevent possible readers from reading my Blogs or prevented them from commenting on them ! I also have almost no contributors to my own photography group,'me and my little lumix' after more than five years ! Perhaps they are all using different media or find my hilarious writings and brilliant photos boring !

      Delete