Friday 14 September 2012

Sally-Part 81.GOOGLE'S BRILLIANT DYNAMIC VIEWS ! WOW ! I'VE BECOME A WHIZZ KID !

TAKEN WHILST WAITING FOR THE QUEEN TO AWARD ME WITH MY KNIGHTHOOD FOR SERVICES TO BLOGGING !
My Blog has entered modern times with 'DYNAMIC VIEWS' . When you click on you now have the choice of seven ways to be bored out of your brains ! Just move the cursor to the top left box and click on your choice......'Magazine' is good as is 'Flip Card'. Try them all ! And thanks to my loyal readers in all the countries around the world that my stats show you're reading me.

I can actually see each of you individually through your camera whenever you read a Blog and can hear you laughing !

I know all your names and addresses and your bank account details !

And I can send a powerful electric shock to anyone foolish enough to write a critical comment !

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY !




No comments:

Post a Comment