Monday 2 April 2012

Sally-Part 37.THIS IS UNCANNY BUT OH NO ! WHAT A FOOL ! I'VE EATEN THE OLYMPIC LOGO ! !

THE LONDON OLYMPIC LOGO


SHIRLEY'S REMARKABLE AND COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL VERSION ! BURNT CHEESE ON TOAST!
Shirley is a legendary cook and I wonder if 'The Media' will be interested in this!

Shirley recently burnt her cheese on toast and with an expletive did what she always does when she burns her toast and asked me if I wanted it !

Well,  having learnt from my mother who burnt more food in her lifetime than you've had hot dinners, that eating charcoal disguises bodily emanations and being starving AND liking burnt food I jumped at the offer, without realising what a huge amount of money could have been earned by 'busking' it around the streets of London during the Olympics!

What a fool I was !

I ATE IT !

What might it have been worth on the wall at  THE TATE MODERN?

No comments:

Post a Comment