Monday 27 February 2012

Sally-Part 12. PUSHING INCREDULITY TO THE LIMIT!

Apparently some readers are more internetedly incompetent than me, which, believe me, is pushing incredulity to the very limit. Anyway, there are now eleven parts so far with one photo of Sally and her brood at part one only until I work out how to show more. So if you haven't read or can't find all the parts there should be a list on the right of your screen when you first link to www.davidnashleather.blogspot.com

Follow the obvious route, like click on Part 1 to read Part 1, Part 2 for Part 2 etc.This message is actually aimed primarily at my brother Andy who should not have been reading about my post-radio phone call to Sally whilst invigilating an exam and guffawing revoltingly, snotting over his students and ruining their chances of success!

No comments:

Post a Comment